Welcome to the Ginninderra Athletics Club.
Now that you have joined we have some important information we are sure you would like to know:
- The Tigers compete at both Charnwood Oval on a Saturday Morning and with Athletics ACT at Interclub Competitions;
- The Season runs from October to March each year;
- Every Member will receive a new Athletics ACT Competition Number – it only has to be worn at Interclub Competitions (these are available from AACT) – a new number will be issued each season;
- Important updates will be sent to you via eMail and posted on Facebook and Twitter;
- Training starts in October and is held at Charnwood Oval on a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. Online registration is required to guarantee a place each week (spots are limited). There is no cost to attend. Additional sessions can be arranged directly through the Club’s Coaches;
- Uniforms can be purchased Online but we prefer Cash or Cheque payments. Uniforms may picked up at any competition day or at training (by prior arrangement).
- There are lots of membership benefits available including gym discounts on classes and sessions.
If you have any questions please contact the Committee, we’d only be to happy to help.