- Athletics ACT offers Online entry with a discount but is only available to athletes who are registered. Online entries will close at 9pm on the Thursday before the competition.
- Check in – Athletes who have used the On-Line entry system must check-in for their events at least 30 minutes prior to the events scheduled start time. Check In sheets will be available in the Commonwealth Room.
On the Day Registration
- Registered Athletes receive a discounted entry.
- Unregistered Athletes must pay the Entry Fee plus a One Day Rego. An unregistered athlete is someone who is not currently registered with AACT, another State/Territory body affiliated with Athletics Australia, ACTLAA or ACTVAC and they will be required to take out a one-day registration for insurance coverage).
- Check In – On-day entry will close 30 minutes prior to the event being entered. Entry forms will be available from the AACT web page or in the Commonwealth Room on the day. The 30 minute Check In/Entry timeframe is strictly enforced.
What do you wear?
- You may wear your Little Athletics or Ginninderra Athletics Club uniform while competing at ACT Athletics competitions.
- Athletes will be required to wear their ACT competition numbers whilst competing at Athletics ACT meets. This number identifies registered athletes to officials and administration staff.