Some of these events have big prize money up for grabs (see below for some big cash races). You have to be a member of the respective PTL to compete and it takes a while to earn a decent handicap. The events are open to any age, men or women. The longer you compete in these events the better your chance of getting a good handicap.
For more information on how to compete and prepare for these meets speak with the Club President.
- Macksville Gift Carnival ($10k): Saturday 14th November 2015
- Queanbeyan Gift Carnival ($45k): Sat 21st & Sun 22nd November 2015
- Bay Sheffield (SA) ($23k): 27th-28th December 2015
- Botany Bay Gift ($20k): Tuesday 26th January 2016
- Stonnington Gift (Vic) ($40k): Friday 19th February 2016
- Canberra Track Classic ($6k): Saturday 20th February 2016
- Stawell Gift (Vic) ($150k): Sat 26th – Mon 28th March 2016
- Bondi Beach Gift ($5k): Sunday 1st May 2016