If you are a member of the Tigers you can register for an upcoming session for free on the MyTraining website.
Sprinting and Hurdling
- Based in Belconnen, the FAST Running Squad under IAAF Level III Sprints Relays and Hurdles Coach Steve Dodt trains regularly throughout the year. Training venues alternate depending on the session, but include the AIS, UC, Aranda, Charnwood, ANU, Parliament House and Yarralumla.
- Brian’s Mob run out of Belconnen. Catering for athletes interested in running 800m to 10km. For more information call/txt Brian on 0402 098 717.
- University of Canberra’s John Landy Talent Squad.
- Ginninderra Tigers provide expert advice in Discus, Shot Put and Javelin. Speak with Rod, Andrew, Bruce or Denis for more information.
- Join the Thursday Tossers for an afternoon Throw over Summer.
- Ginninderra Tigers provide expert advice in High Jump, Long Jump and Triple Jump. Speak with Faye, Phil, Fee and Rowan for more information.